Products are shipped out in 2-3 business days unless it is a custom order, tracking information is sent via email.
- Exchanges need to have an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order #, item you are wanting to send back and the item you are wanting to exchange for.
- Return and Exchange item(s) must be in the original packaging, unused, unworn and unwashed. If they are received and show signs of wear, Rack and Runnin’ Customs at their discretion, will offer a partial refund, charge a restocking fee, or return to sender.
- You must email email@example.com within 5 days of receiving your product to issue a return number.
- The item(s) must be shipped within 3 days of receiving the return verification and shipping is at the expense of the buyer.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original form of payment and you will be notified once the return is accepted, and a refund is issued.
- Shipping is paid by the customer on all returns. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted.
- We inspect items prior to shipping, but mishaps happen. We will gladly exchange a defective or damaged item and apologize if this happens.
- You must email firstname.lastname@example.org within 4 days of receiving your product. Please make sure to put the order number and description or photo of the mishap. We will email you with instructions.
- Package must be shipped within 3 days of receiving instructions.
- Optics with defects will be directed to the manufacturers
- Holiday, clearance, and customized items are non-returnable. All optics are non-returnable unless sealed and unopened. Email must be sent for sealed and unopened products within 4 days of receiving package.
- Rack and Runnin’ Customs is not responsible for stolen or lost items after scanned by carrier or delivered.
LATE or MISSING REFUNDS:
- If you haven’t received your refund yet, we ask you to do a few things first.
- Check your bank account again.
- Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.